I read many books about health and fitness and there are hundreds of fitness gurus out there but there is one guy who was known as the ‘Godfather of fitness‘ who inspired many of todays fitness gurus.
This guy is known as Jack LaLanne. He passed away this week at age 96. If you do not know who he is please you tube Jack LaLanne and look at some of his astonishing feats and they way he inspired millions of people to take up health and fitness.
He also had a very successful tv show whereby he preached his healthy lifestyle and walked the talk with an impressive CV of feats, and of course he looked amazing.
Jack loved his mottos and here are 12 of the best. If you follow these mottos you can see a clear path to physical health and a great looking body.
- “Your waistline is your lifeline.”
- “Exercise is King, nutrition is Queen; put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.”
- “Don’t exceed the feed limit.”
- “Ten seconds on the lips and a lifetime on the hips.”
- “Better to wear out than rust out.”
- “People don’t die of old age; they die of inactivity.”
- “First we inspire them, then we perspire them.”
- “You eat every day, you sleep every day, and your body was made to exercise every day.”
- “I can’t die; it would ruin my image.”
- “If man makes it, don’t eat it.”
- “If it tastes good, spit it out.”
- “It’s not what you do some of the time that counts; it’s what you do all of the time that counts.”
How brilliantly simple are these mottos? Practise these and you will soon find that the path to better health and a fantastic looking body is easier to navigate.